Entering Competitive Classes
It is free to enter exhibits in the competitive classes and you do not have to be a member of the CGS in order to do so.
Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Read through the Schedule and decide which classes you would like to enter. If you require advice, contact the Entries Secretary who will put you in touch with a relevant expert
- Take a walk around your garden about a month before the Show and if you decide to exhibit, complete the online Horticultural Classes Entry Form. If you are unable to do this, please email Jessanda Farrant on email@example.com
- We will confirm your entry and provide an Exhibitor’s Number, which will give you free entry to the Show
- For Floral Art, please complete the separate online Entry Form. If you are unable to do this, please call Pat Knight on 07496 542584
- If two or more family members would like to enter then please use separate Entry Forms
- Please read the Terms and Conditions in the Schedule carefully and make sure that you return your Entry Form by the deadline. If, however, you would like to enter a plant that is not in flower by the deadline but is worthy of being shown, you are welcome to bring it to the Showground anytime up to midday on Friday 5th April. Subject to there being sufficient space on the respective display stand, it will be entered in the relevant competitive class.
Kindly note that, in line with RHS guidance, the use of oasis is banned in ALL our competitive classes.