- The opportunity to volunteer at our annual Spring Flower Show – described by The Sunday Telegraph as ‘one of the best flower shows to visit in the UK’ and by The Western Morning News as ‘better than Chelsea’
- Free admission to a varied programme of lectures held at venues throughout Cornwall between October and March – as well as online, via Zoom – featuring eminent national experts and informative local speakers
- The opportunity to exchange garden knowledge and ideas with other members – as well as plants
- Visits to spectacular gardens within Cornwall
- Quarterly newsletters in March, June, September and December distributed by email (and posted to members who do not have access to a computer)
- Annual events guide, published in December
- Annual journal, The Cornish Garden, published in March
- Reduced admission to selected Cornish gardens and discounts at certain local nurseries.
The membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December.
(Gift memberships run from the date of purchase for twelve months.)
Individual: £22.50 per annum
Family (two members of a household): £30 per annum
Additional members of a household can be added at an additional cost of £4 per person, per annum.
Student (in full-time education): £15 per annum
Affiliated Societies: £22.50 per annum
Includes two membership cards for use by any of the Affiliated Society’s members; CGS Gold and Silver Medal certificates to award at the Affiliated Society’s shows, and access to a Speakers’ List that we update annually
Trade: £27.50 per annum
Professional horticulturists who join as Trade members are given priority in the allocation of space for trade exhibits at the CGS Spring Flower Show and two free exhibitor passes.